Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daxlee is in da house!!

I had to pick up the video camera tonight and video this little lamb in action. She is such a crack up! No really. You know when people say, "Oh, my daughter is so funny. She just does the funniest things" and you are thinking, "Ya, funny to you, because she's your daughter and you are biast."

Not this time. She REALLY is the funniest thing to walk. I am sure of it. This is kind of a long video (when did 8 minutes become so long?), but that's because I meant to use it as a "documenting Daxlee's life right now" video. It was so funny that I had to post it... immediately.

Seriously, she's funny.

Go ahead. Watch it. I dare ya. Just try and tell me she's not funny. TRY IT!!

You'll be begging for more....


3 comments:

Claudia and Ron said...

Patient cat - beautiful, funny, adorable baby. Thanks for sharing.

Becky Foster said...

More More. Bite, no no. Ha!

n8 said...

That is a creepy kid you got there, Bree. :)