What those acronyms mean,... I have no clue except that they tell us what Air Force Bases will be open when Jake graduates. The following are the bases we get to pick from to go to next (by "pick" I mean "rank" and then hope they give us what we want.)
In State: (asteriks are the ones we would want to go to)
Sheppard AFB (Northern Texas)
Barksdale AFB (Louisiana)
*Offutt AFB (Nebraska)
Wright-Patterson AFB (Ohio) *This is a maybe for us.
*Possbily USAF Academy (Colorado)
Over Seas:
*Sembach, AB (Germany)
*Spangdahlem, AB (Germany)
Ehnendorf, AFB (Alaska) *This is another maybe.
Japan (there's a guy in Jake's class from Japan that really wants to go back so noone is going to rank this)
That's what we have to work with so far. I'm already excited to see where we end up.
9 years ago
9 comments:
I vote for Colorado though you couldn't be blamed for wanting to live overseas while still young and free (kinda).
I ditto mom & dad. Although, depending where in Alaska that would be pretty cool, too.
I've always liked CO, but it would be awesome to live in Germany. Maybe you should ask Jodi about that, since she just barely moved from there. I can't imagine you'd be stationed at a base too far from where she was.
I'm thinking Ohio....I miss you and Dayton is only a few hours away!
wow, germany would be AWESOME! I have a friend that lived their for awhile b/c her hubby is air force. It's beautiful and i think she loved it. That would be sweet!
When do you find out?
Wow~ Good luck! Can't wait to hear where you guys are headed! I think Germany would be amazing, and I've only heard good things.
Anxious to hear where you go. When do you find out?
If you go to Germany or Alaska we will definitely visit you (maybe).
BTW, Kevin wants to say five words, two of them twice. CONtinental US. Outside CONtinental US. He totally knew that off the top of his head. (NOT. He googled it. ;) )
Post a Comment