Back in February, Daxlee smiled for the first time. Although that was a while ago, I still wanted to share how darn cute she was.

This is from a more recent trip to the park at Gage's school. I can't get over how pretty she is and Jake and I are hoping and praying she keeps those baby blue eyes.
I think Daxlee's just hoping and praying she lives to see her first birthday with Molli around!
She is SO mischievous!!
You can see why she gets away with so much. She is so darn cute!! I can't wait to see what Daxlee looks like at that age.
We have a picture of every kid sleeping on the floor next to Caddy when they were babies. Caddy just loves sleeping next to them whenever I put them on the floor. She's such a good dog.
1 comment:
Sabrina, these pictures are so sweet. All three of you kiddos are just so cute! :) Molli's hair has grown so long! Anyway, you have such a cute family. :)
Post a Comment