Here are some pictures of Gage, Molli, and Daxlee. I wanted to see all of them together to see who looks like who. Molli's hair really sets her apart from the other two. Plus, Daxlee definitely has the whitest skin of the 3 (although the picture of Molli isn't really that great, she has always had an olive colored skin). I think Molli is 100% Atwood, Daxlee is 100% Hartley, and Gage is mixed but leaning more towards the Hartley side (let's say 60/40)! What cute kids we have!


10 comments:
this picture of Gage cracks me up!
I think Daxlee is more Hartley than Atwood.
What a beauty! Thanks for FINALLY allowing me to see my niece :)
Oh my gosh!! Okay, I want to eat them all! So stinking cute!!!!
I love Gage's picture! So cute. They're all so cute!
I think they all have those same great eyes! You guys make cute kids. That Gage was such a cute baby! I can relate with those chubby cheek babies! ( Hadley was a pudgo) Cute kids!
They are all so different...how fun. Cute kids!
Daxlee is adorable, but she definitely does look different from the other kids - it makes me so excited to see what this little number three will look like. I laughed out loud at Molli, she sounds just like Zoey - a handful but so fun.
I love seeing them all like this! Are they ALL the same age??? Treyson was the "chunkiest" as well. Maybe because the first is the only one to feed...
All those children are just so easy to love! . . . and we certainly do.
It's a clever idea to do an annual age comparison - all three at the same age (all you have to do is add the year and you have a wonderful living sibling history for them one day -- and you can also add a current picture every year of the 3 of them together to also help us old folks keep track of the timeframe. It seems like the time goes so quickly!
Hugs all around,
Sandy & Dorothy
I love these pics. What chubby little babies.
Hey where did you get Daxlee's blessing dress? I love it. email me if you want.
They are all so cute. Isn't it crazy how different but the same kids are. So fun! I didn't know your name was Hartley. I wanted to name my baby Hartlee but my hubby wouldn't go for it. Maybe you can for me if you have another girl.
Post a Comment