I'm not one to admit it when it's my birthday but I had to share this video. Since my friend Amber doesn't have her own blog and is stubbornly determined to never have one, I'm taking it upon myself to put this video on mine. She made it for me for my birthday. Thanks Ambie!! These two kids are seriously soooooo cute!! I wish they lived closer.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Very cute! Seriously, why is Amber so stubborn?! Darn her.
Happy belated! I really did remember but I was at Matt's parent's lake house and they don't have internet there. Hope it was a fun day. Wish I could have been there to take a few kids off your hands or take you to lunch.
Well - I'm a putz. I totally forgot about your birthday. Sorry I'm such a bad friend and I hope you had a great day!
She is seriously so cute I love Amber. I love her little girls piggies even more!
Post a Comment