Monday, October 06, 2008

I gawl darn gone an done it...

(Title quoted from Shania Twain's song for those not country music savvy)

There are two things we can learn from the following picture...

1. Gage is definitely the cutest little Barney Robot out there...and brilliant at that. This could totally be his Halloween costume and I didn't spend a dime on it.

2. I became a Gold Canyon Candle Demonstrator! We've been buying their candles for years and loving them to death so I finally decided, why not sell them?

So, here is my sales pitch: By far, the best candles out there. They have around 100 different scents and the double wick makes it so it burns clean, using all the wax and giving you your money's worth. They are strong enough that I light one in my kitchen and can smell it through out the whole house (not even exaggerating). They really are the best candles I've ever bought, and I have bought ALOT (Salt City, Yankee, high end store candles, Root, and so on to name a few). So, if you want to give them a whirl, e-mail me at Sabrina.Atwood@goldcanyon.us. You can also get free candles by hosting parties. Live far away from me? No problem, I'll send you a bunch of brochures and you can have a "book party" to earn your rewards. You can also see the candles online at www.goldcanyon.com.

End of sales pitch.

Now, on to more photos. Gage loves that I sell candles but not as much as he LOVES the box my kit came in. He was so incredibly excited to go to bed that night because... well, ... he wanted to "sleep in the box". Where does he get that from? Being the great parents we are, we let him do it.

His first attempt wasn't too comfortable and as hard as he tried, he just couldn't get comfortable. So, he altered it a little...



Success!! It's hilarious because he slept like this ALL night LONG! What a funny kid. I wonder if this is what they teach him at Pre-K?



Molli wanted a picture of her during this escapade as well. She has the cutest little smile that makes you melt and do anything she wants.



This is just to show the difference in sleeping preferences between Molli and Gage.


I love my kids.

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sabrina, your kiddos are so cute. :) How fun for you to be a candle distributor!!! Okay, for anyone reading Sabrina's comments...I have to put in a plug. My mom is a Salt City distributor, and although I really like those candles too, I also really like Gold Canyon, and the ONLY reason I keep buying Salt City is because I can get them for less because they're from my mom. :) So, GO SABRINA!!! I agree, I really like the double wick that Gold Canyon has, they burn a lot better than all the others, including Salt City. :)

MetroParks said...

Go Direct Sales!!! I remember you talking about them while you still lived in Cleveland. I'll have to check them out sometime.
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten and how much they have already changes. CRAZY!

Becky Foster said...

Ah cute kids. I just want to eat em up! Seriously!

Claudia and Ron said...

I love your kids too - and you and Jake - and the candles I just bought! I don't do well with strong smells but these are just right.
We really miss all of you and can't wait for January! Love ya!

Hayley said...

avy is waving and saying hi to molli's picture right now...and now she's singing to her. we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

i can't get over how big the kids have gotten. molli girl is growing fast. they are so dog gone cute. how are my 4 legged pals? candles huh? interesting!