The funny thing is, we didn't do a whole lot. We stayed up soooo late every night just chatting and laughing for the most part.
This is literally, what we spent the majority of the time doing. Just sitting around.
Haley and I had to do atleast one craft! We made these cute little tutu's. It was really fun and they turned out great.
I don't know why Matt does this. The boys were just playing Wii and I wanted to document something other than sitting around, and there goes Matt! He had to know this would make the blog.
This one had to go on the blog too. Not just for the face though. We were chatting one night (big surprise) and Matt pulls out his wallet. It was like, 5 inches thick!!! Jake and J.J. were astounded and held their 1/2 inch thick wallets up to his. We all couldn't believe he carried so much in his wallet. So, Matt had the idea to lay everything out from his and J.J.'s wallet to compare their contents... and blog it of course.
I had to put this one in too. Matt is really talented at these faces! I wonder if he pulls them when he's working on patients?
J.J.'s wallet and it's contents are on the left. I'm thinking Matt took the counsel of having food storage a little too far - it spilled over into his wallet!
The funniest thing about the contents of Matt's wallet is that he STILL has his MTC Access Card in there and he's what, 28 now? That was 7 years ago!! We love you Matt! Thanks for the entertainment and company everyone!
3 comments:
That's awesome!! Our trip was seriously like this... lots of laying around and talking, but man it was a blast! Games, Wii, silly faces, wallets, and FOOD. Thanks for the good time, we miss being around you guys too. I hadn't laughed that much in a long time.
P.S.
The foot picture didn't make the blog????!
So fun! You girls look so cute!!
Post a Comment