Thursday, October 30, 2008

My hair

Lately, ... well actually, for the last year... I've been toying with the idea of cutting my hair. So, one night, my friend and I, sat at my computer and tried a bunch of different looks. Note that the color on these, is not necessarily the color of choice. It just came with that style but I do love all these different styles. I wish I didn't have to show the "before" photo but that's just the way these photos turned out. What do you think? What is the best looking one?


Also, I'm trying to remember, if you have a long neck, are you supposed to keep your hair long or short? I can't remember. I think I might have a long neck though... decisions, decisions.

13 comments:

Becky Foster said...

First of all...flaunt the long neck! 2nd, they all look dang hot. Going off of my first instincts, I like the short blonde hair style, but not nearly that blonde. I really do like all of them though, and your pretty face could wear any of them.

MetroParks said...

They are all awesome but the #2 blond is my favorite. I think #4 makes you look a lot older so it is my least favorite yet still very pretty.

Claudia and Ron said...

For the shape of your face I like 1 or 4. 2 is not bad. You'll be beautiful whatever you choose.

Natalie said...

I like 1, but 4 is my favorite. It looks chic.

gregandlaura said...

OMG- they all look so hot, such a good contrast to the scary halloween pictures I just witnessed. ahahh -no you two did awesome this year -great costumes!! But the hair is all so adorable! I really like #2 and #4, but with the dark color on both of them!! Makes me want to chop mine!

The Bradley Bishop Family said...

I vote... Short and SASSY! Pick the Blonde!

Good to see the update and congrats on the bun!

My Parents were at ADA, But you probable didn't see 'em.

Diana said...

I really like #2. I think you'll have fun having it short for a while - especially with the new little bunny coming. I know I've got a permanent pony tail until Alex quits grabbing it. :)

brendabateman said...

For short I definitely like #2. For long #1. I think that it would be fun to be short for a while but you know that I am partial to short hair!

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Yeah, so you pretty much look amazing in all of these! I have to admit though, I just read a few other comments and I am a fan of #3. I think you look stuning in that pic. I don't know if it is the color or the cut but I like the dark. Any way you choose at least you know you can't go wrong here. Oh and your halloween pics are hilarious. I love them!

Sherrie said...

oooo...I LOVE the 2nd one, with the short messy-layered hair. I think it fits your personality really well. Kind of sassy. Wait a minute...Sabrina, sassy? Nevermind...go with the well-combed bob. Seriously, my first choice is that cute short messy layers. LOVE it.

Ashlee and Shane said...

I really love number 3 and 4. I think either one of those would look fabulous on you! I definitely think the dark color looks best on you as well. :)

Morgan said...

I really like number 2. I think your hair would look really cute like that!

Hayley said...

short and blonde, baby.