Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh man....

I totally got tagged. I usually don't participate in these things but what the heck, I don't have anything else to do and I am actually curious as to how I will answer this.

I'm supposed to list 6 quirky things about myself. I know, I know, most of you are saying, "there's so many to choose from- she's a complete lune!" But it's hard to list them about yourself, so here goes.

1. I (Jake too) really enjoy a good alphabetized DVD drawer. I also like the food in my pantry alphabetized. I say "like" because Gage obviously doesn't put the movies back alphabetized and Molli has a love of re-arranging my cans in the pantry. But believe-you-me, if either of us notice, we'll fix it in a jiffy.

2. I am a huge believer in pure bleach when cleaning. I love how clean and sanitized everything feels when it's done. Plus, mold and all that disappears from a good bleach soak. I also bleach my dish rags and towels, that I don't care about the color fading, about every other wash. I love it!

3. I LOVE the taste of powdered milk. Yup, just a spoonful of powdered milk helps the medicine go down-no water added or anything. Oh man, I'm hungry...

4. I play with my fingernails when I'm nervous or thinking. I don't know how to describe it. I kind of sit there and tap my fingernails to my thumb pads one at a time, over and over and kind of feel how long they are at the same time. Then I tap my thumb nails to my fingers pads the same way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, someday, ask me for a demonstration (that'll be $1 a show ladies and gentlemen).

5. I can pinch and pick things up with my first and second toes. I think it's hereditary because Molli and Gage are learning to also. Jake LOVES it when I pinch his leg!

6. You all know I love animals but, I guess the "quirky" thing is, I will always pick the animal that looks the saddest, is in the worst health, or has a deformity of some kind. To sum it up, I will always pick the "underdog" (no pun intended). Luckily, I have Jake who will always pick the best looking, strongest, and toughest looking pet. When our powers combine, you get pet's that are friendly, cuddly, look intimidating, know a few tricks, but sometimes eat things that no living thing on earth should eat (anyone who knows our dog Bogey, knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about). I'll spare you the details.

Well, that's me and my quirkiness in a nutshell. Not as bad as I thought I would be and I finished it in about 1/2 an hour! Now, I get to pick 6 people to fill this out on their blog. They are: Jen Mortensen, Kate Meier, Debbie Larsen, Laura Welch, Amber Tingey (ha! j/k), Natalie Russell, and.......Becky Campbell! Come on down you lucky winners and let's see your quirky side!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Way to go Sabrina, so proud of your quirkiness! I knew most of them, but the alphabetize one threw me for a loop, I don't know why I didn't know that one.

Natalie said...

Ok - I can handle everything except the powdered milk! It totally smells like pee whenever you open up the can....
Lucky for you, I'll still be your friend :)