
Baby #3
I've had 2 ultrasounds so far. The first one at 13 weeks to make sure how far along I was and the second was the regular 18-22 week ultrasound where they check everything.
Yup, we still label it "baby #3" because I stuck to my guns and asked the technician to not tell me what it is. Honestly, I had every expectation to cave but somehow, I felt no desire. I'm really excited that we don't know and I think it will really be fun for us in the end.
12 comments:
how exciting!!
That is exciting!! I wish i could do that, but i am too impatient or too curious, one of the two! :)
Congratulations ! Hope you are feeling well.
Hey Sabrina! Congrats, I just found out from this post that you're pregnant! I think it's awesome that you're not finding out, I always kind of wanted to do that one time too. And now that you already have one of each it's the perfect chance! Glad you're liking Texas!
That is so exciting you are pregnant! I think that is so fun you aren't finding out what you are having. I want to do that since we have a boy and a girl. Your family is so cute and it's fun keeping in touch with you through our blogs.
yay for my cute little nephew/neice!
How exciting Sabrina!! Congrats and way to stick to your guns, I HAVE to peek it's just in my nature. I hope all is well with you, tell your fam "Hi" from us!!
Okay, so you are amazing to be able to "just say no" ha ha! I always have to know! :)
Good for you- I don't know how you have the patience to have it be a surprise! I felt like finding out the gender was the perfect "you made it half way" present for me.
Cute baby! Now who does (?) resemble the most - you or Jake? Either way, I can hardly wait to hold the little muffin. I guess I could make a boring yellow quilt. Nope! You'll just have to wait.
Congrats! That is so exciting. We miss you guys.
Congrats to your family! That's very exciting news. Best of luck with the duration of the pregnancy and you've left us all in great anticipation to find our what you are having -I'm impressed with your ability to resist a peak. :)
Post a Comment