Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Big Achievement

First, I have to apologize to my wonderful, loving, and kind husband. He pointed out to me that of all the things I posted, that happened in May, I forgot the biggest event - his graduation!!! I know, horrible wife! How does he live with me? So, here it is, 3 months later, the main event of our lives in May 2008:

{Dental School Graduation
from Case Western Reserve University}









The speaker for the University graduation was the guy who founded "Craigslist". He was an interesting guy...


Dental school can drive you crazy!

This was the day we left Ohio so I had to get a picture of Gage with his awesome teachers. He LOVED his teachers and going to preschool. We really miss him going there too. They only had 8 kids in their class with 3 teachers so everyone got the attention they needed. This year there are 10 girls and 12 boys in his class with 2 teachers! However, the school he's going to this year (Bob Lewis Elementary) is only about half a century newer than Rowland Elementary in Ohio. I'm glad we don't have to worry about lead poisoning or anything this year! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time we got to see those Grad pics. I was beginning to think it was all a scam. Not really, love the pics you all look so Happy.

Natalie said...

Yay for Jake!!! I wondered about the lack of a graduation post.
Lexy starts preschool next week and her teacher is Dana Reisinger. Is that Gage's teacher?

Haley said...

Yah, new pics! Looking good Atwoods, even though it's 3 months old.
Hey, we are thinking of doing the ADA conference this year. Right now we are just thinking, but we will for sure have to meet up if we come into town!!!
BTW, how are you feeling?

Cindy Allred said...

Awesome pics. Sorry I'm new to this stuff, but what is the tradition that has Doc wear his robes too? Tell Jake he looks nice in his blue dress.

510Jen said...

Graduation! How could you forget! I love the wizard costumes. Can I just tell you I love the first picture of Jake in front of the church. AWESOME! Congrats Jake on graduation.

Sherrie said...

Nice pictures Sabrina. :) Don't worry, I think we're all playing catch up...this summer was just crazy!

Anonymous said...

That is so rad that jake graduated. Tell him congrats from the the baltzers!