(said between sobs) Texas...doesn't...carry... Creamies... POPSICLES!!!! You know, Banana Creamies, Mint and Chocolate Creamies, and so on. Everyone loves Creamies ... or atleast they should. So, I set out to do something about it. That's right, I found Creamies Headquarters website and found an e-mail to complain. Here is the e-mail I sent:
We just moved to San Antonio, TX recently and are completely dismayed that creamies are not sold in any of the grocery stores we've been to! Is there anywhere in San Antonio that we can buy them? We absolutely LOVE Creamies (especially banana) and really, really want to figure out how to get some. Do you have any ideas for us?
Thank you,
Sabrina Atwood
His reply:
Hello Sabrina,
Thanks for your email we love hearing from our customers. However, I don’t have good news, we were in all the Wal-Mart Supercenters in Texas and they recently discontinued them in your new state. You can do more than you might think to get us back just by requesting them (I mean really request them – But them to death! You might even make a call to corporate headquarters and give them an ear full.) If they care about their customers they should bring them in for you.
Please stay in touch and let me know if you have any luck so I can send you a bunch of free coupons.
Thanks in advance for you help getting Creamies back to TX.
Brian Wood
V.P. Sales & Marketing
801-721-0840 Cell
801-298-7100 Office
P.S. Unfortunately, due to the volatility of ice cream we don’t ship special orders.

I just can't believe it! Who would dare to discontinue such a heritage of American history!?! Creamies are what this nation was built upon! Why, if you take away Creamies, you might as well take away baseball.
If you care as much as I do about the obvious hate-crime towards Creamies, please take a moment to send Wal-mart Headquarters an e-mail letting them know, we need more Creamies in San Antonio, TX! You can reach them by going to this site: http://walmartstores.com/contactus/feedback.aspx
10 comments:
Spit, spit, spit! I also cannot believe this atrocity! Why, I bet they also don't have Mexican vanilla! Just the Hispanic kind!
I did my duty. Here 'tis.
Dear Walmart:
Would you please stock Creamies (especially the banana ones) in your stores in San Antonio. My quite pregnant daughter lives there now and she is suffering for want of them. Her mama from Wyoming would really appreciate your assistance in this matter. Thank you!
OH my gosh! This just makes me miss you - you are hilarious!!
Hi! I will absolutely send a request to WalMart -- you know, they are so arrogant that they have apparently forgotten all the little people who helped them become the super giant of retail they are today.
Totally loved seeing the pictures of baby #3! Amy
Sabrina: here is my request to WalMart -- hope it helps!
Dear WalMart: My very good friend has recently relocated to the Lone Star State. Upon moving, she has discovered that there is not a grocery store or retail outlet in the entire state of Texas that carries Creamies. Creamies are quite possibly the best, most wholesome, kid and adult friendly snack to be found in the freezer aisle. She is quite desperate for your help in this matter as she would love to purchase Creamies at your stores in San Antonio. Upon doing some research, we have learned that WalMart recently discontinued Creamies sales in Texas. Would you please consider restoring Creamies to a small test market in San Antonio? I'm sure with appropriate marketing and a little roll back prices spotlighting, Creamies would do well in the sweltering Texas climate. And, you would make at least one customer extremely grateful and build a bunch of brand loyalty with one very special family in Texas.
Sabrina, you are hilarious. But I'm totally with ya...I LOVE creamies! I will write them an email PRONTO!!!
Gotta try those... as an icecream lover, I'm sad to say I haven't. I start searching here. Thanks for the tip.
Been without the internet for awhile, and just heard you are preggo! Congrats!!! You will do great with 3. So glad you're getting settled too.
How could anyone possibly live life without creamies??? Our fav...the mint chocolate, so good. Congrats on being pregnant!!!I know I'm a little slow, especially since you could have found out what you were having, way to stick to your guns:) Hope the creamies fiasco is over for your soon!
Hey Sabrina Jason's Dad is BFF with the owner in Utah I just might have to talk to him about this one.
Your a creamie.
Post a Comment