Our neighbor two houses down, Paul, called and said that he had built a sled run if Gage wanted to go sledding. So, we got all decked out in our snow gear and out we went.


I told Paul that if I went down the hill, he had too. I did and he did, Lola and all.

Next thing we know, he's heading back to the top of the hill and says, "Gage, get on my back."

It must have looked like a lot of fun because Sandy put down her camera and said, "I want to try!"


Gage did a real good job telling Paul how to make a snow cave.

"Can you take a little off the top Paul?"

Lastly, I took Molli to her doctors appointment on Monday and found out she has Scarlet Fever. The doctor said it's just a fancy way of saying she has Strep with a rash all over her body. Molli wasn't happy about the diagnosis and hasn't been since. She's had at least one fever a day but is no longer contagious at least. You might have to click on the picture to see the rash better. I have been carrying her and letting her sit on my lap for the last 3 days. In fact, she is currently sitting on my lap with her sippy cup while I type. I feel really bad for her. However, it's been really nice to be able to cuddle her and let her fall asleep on my lap. She never sits still so this is a nice break from the craziness. I think she's just "I miss my Daddy" sick. The hard thing is, usually, we don't let her have her Binky unless she is in her crib. She has it all the time now and I'm afraid she's going to be spoiled rotten! I guess she's just warming up for our trip to see family next week.

9 comments:
Poor little girl! The cuddlies sound nice, though, and the sledding looks fun. You sure got quite a sledding track made! Woohoo! Your neighbors look nice. :)
I can't believe how much snow you had between the two postings. I thought we got a lot of snow here in Wyoming but you've got us beat. Poor little Molli. She needs a Grandma and Grandpa lub.
That snow looks like fun! I hope you guys make it out to come to visit your fam.
Love to Molli, that is NOT fun.
You have awesome neighbors! What fun! Hope Mollikins gets feeling better soon. :)
Poor little thing. Hope she feels better soon. Your neighbors look SO fun. I miss my neighbors in Cleveland. Great pictures!
Your neighbors are awesome to do that with Gage and your family. They seem....a bit old to be participating in such dangerous stunts. Also, Sabrina, you photos are looking amazing. You are getting really good!
Michelle
The sledding looks like fun -- the sickness, not so much. Hope you are all healthy and happy for your trip!
I cannot believe Molli has Scarlet Fever, crazy. I hope she gets over that quick! I love how you and your fam are so outdoorsy!
Poor little Molli,she is so sad, but I think by now she is much better, seeing the grandparents always makes everything better.Oh seeing all the sledding was excellant such big kids having such simple fun.
Post a Comment