Friday, February 22, 2008

Mealmarkers

I have been taking product photos for my friend Judith Smith for the past couple of years. Her product is called "Mealmarkers" (http://www.yourtemporarysite.com/~mealscom/
index.php) and it's a way that helps you and your kids keep track of the food they're eating and the exercise they're getting. She is a registered dietician and wanted to make it easier on teachers and parents to teach their kids about eating healthy and taking care of their body. It's really a neat product and it's great how the kids are involved with keeping track of their own health. For some reason my links aren't working so you'll have to copy the link above and put it in yourself - sorry.

4 comments:

510Jen said...

What is the website I can't check it out. Let me know. THanks Sabrina.

The Larsons said...

The link won't work for me either...let me know.

The Atwood's said...

Okay, we'll just have to do it manually, sorry.

Blondie said...

Thanks Sabrina!! Did I tell you we have a blog?? It's www.heuglyfamily-5.blogspot.com.