Thank you for a wonderful crab leg dinner. You have gone and spoiled us now. Molli is the cutest and what a little Ham. You can sure tell she's related to Gage. The picture of her walking, the look on her face is, are you looking, do you see me? What fun you all are.
You guys have had so many fun times in dental school it looks like. I'm glad you were able to go with your hubby to the Dominican Republic. You look so adorable and your kids are too cute.
9 comments:
i like your set up(i don't know what you call it...digiscrapping page?) It is really cute. And your pictures look good, as always. :)
Mmmm.... crab legs! Your neighbors are really cute! I think I would be like 100 years old in Wii years, I stink at video games :)
Send some crab legs my way! Dano doesn't dig crab, but I love it. Looks like you had a great time. Happy Valentine's Day!
MMMMMMMM...that looks so yummy! I'm glad you guys were able to make so many great memories.
Crab, yum! And what a delight to spend it with Dorothy and Sandy. What a blessing you have been to each other!
Thank you for a wonderful crab leg dinner. You have gone and spoiled us now. Molli is the cutest and what a little Ham. You can sure tell she's related to Gage. The picture of her walking, the look on her face is, are you looking, do you see me? What fun you all are.
Wow Sabrina, can I move in next door to you? :) It looks like you guys had a great time! Love the pics of Molli!
You guys have had so many fun times in dental school it looks like. I'm glad you were able to go with your hubby to the Dominican Republic. You look so adorable and your kids are too cute.
Yum, yum! So what about the REAL Valentine's Day?!
Post a Comment