Friday, December 14, 2007

Molli's Growth

Well, Molli had her 8 month appointment a couple of weeks ago (I know, she's actually 9 months, that's how busy I've been). Anyway, she is 18 lbs.- 40% for weight, 60% for height, and 75% for her head size. She is soooo much littler than Gage was. She is also working on standing by herself and I'm sure she'll be walking soon too. Busy, busy, busy.

I'm on Jake's laptop so I don't have a picture to post right now. It's too cold in our house to go over to my desktop. We keep our thermostat at 63 degrees but you can literally feel the cold air coming through our windows (they're so old). So, when the heater shuts off, it feels alot colder.

As sad as it is, I still will miss winters here...calm yourselves Cleveland alumni's. It's not my favorite winter but I actually really love the snow and knowing, that next year, we'll be in San Antonio with no snow...well it's just down right depressing. The good thing will be that all of you will want to come visit us to warm up from your cold winters (wink, wink).

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. I have to say that because I have NOT EVEN STARTED my Christmas cards! What is up with me? I've done over 40 photoshoots in the last 4 months and made 3 Christmas cards for others but have not even PICKED a family picture for our cards. So, while many of you have sent yours and are enjoying relaxing, just think about me - the last person on earth to make/send her Christmas cards. But I have to admit that I have just absolutely loved this December and how much more relaxed I am, not having to fly anywhere for once.

Okay, I'll stop gabbing and think about doing those cards!

9 comments:

Sydney said...

Will you email me your address so I can get you a card. I thought I was the last one to have started my cards, sure glad I'm not the only one slacking this year!

H.Cook said...

40 photo shoots? wow! Don't stress about those cards, one year I sent out "New Years" cards instead of Christmas cards, and other year I just sent everyone a mass email! Feel free to come over if you want to work on your cards someplace warm :)

The Larsons said...

Wow! 40 shoots?! You are a crazy women! I did 3 in 2 weeks, and went crazy...and no personal advertising after the stress of editing. You are amazing! I wish you could have done ours! Speaking of...you better have increased your price for the amazing work you are doing! :) I have to say I don't miss leaky windows...but I do miss Cleveland! I am so jealous you get to stay there for Christmas...I told Andrew this is our last time flying home because from now on his vacations won't be dictated by a program or school...he can take "leave" whenever he likes. That will be nice!Good luck on the cards. I mailed mine yesterday and the stress is still there for everything else on my list to do...so procrastinating isn't such a bad thing. :) Have a merry christmas!

Ashlee and Shane said...

40? HOly MoLy! Have such a good Christmas! Try to warm up! When i get cold in the house i put on a coat. It is silly, but it works. :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Molli is like Saxon. Pretty much same percentages and this 10 month year old is a walking! It is a hard stage when they are trying to walk on their own. I never saw Saxon with a huge bruise on his forehead

Haley said...

Oh how I miss those winters! I honestly miss them... maybe just a little, not a lot. But it is sad to not have white on the ground for the holidays. Had SO much fun with you the last weekend. Maybe I'll make it to San An next year! And Christmas cards? What are those???? I am the total slacker. MAYBE mine will get there by Christmas, probably not.

510Jen said...

40 shoots girl you are CRAZY no thank you. Bust on those cards girl can't wait to see them. Wish we could have done them together.

The Atwood's said...

I am actually looking forward to taking a break from heavy photoshooting the next few months. I like it every once in a while but I get burnt out these months. I wish we could make cards together too Jen.

thekerrclan said...

I just read your comment about keeping your house at 63 degrees...is that day or night? Ours never tops 64 during the day - -and hits 56 at night. So sad to be cold all the time and still have $200+ heat bills -- for 9 months no less. You'll only miss Cleveland winters during the holidays...when Feb. rolls around like now...you'll be loving life!!
Tacie