Monday, December 10, 2007

Just some things the kids have been up to.


I'm just so proud of Gage's snowmen he makes. I rolled the balls of the first one but he made and put on the eyes, scarf and everything. It was all his idea. The back one was all him too. He's quite the little artist.


I just thought Molli looked so cute asleep like this. I love how cuddly she is in the little sleeper pajamas. BTW - this is the only time she sits still!


And of course, just proof that we have snow.

3 comments:

The A.Wahls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The A.Wahls said...

You have such cute little kids. Looks like you are having good times out there. By the way, we love that sleeping position too ...we call it the "stink-bug" and it's Aubrey's favorite way to sleep.

Sarah said...

Fun! Gage is quite the artist. And I love ALL the snow. hehehe..well at least it isn't pure ice like we have here.