Molli's favorite thing to do is crawl in the kennel of the dog we're babysitting. I know, our kids have issues. Yeah, you heard me right, we will have 3 LARGE dogs in our house for the next 2 week's - 2 chocolate labs and a chocolate labradoodle. I'll tell you how it went after we're done - if we survive! ha.

I was working on the computer one day - who am I kidding- I was blog surfing, when I heard a little voice behind me say, "Look mom! It's a present!" I turned around and all I saw was a cardboard box. Then, from within, came, "Open your present mom!" And look what I found! I wish the picture really showed how small that box was. Jake and I were AMAZED he could fit in it. It was hilarious. Although, there was a little voice in me that sniffed a little and said, "He really is a wonderful present. Not one I would take back to 'the costco' ever."

Okay, this is not one that is for those people who get weak at the sight of blood- you "Bella's" out there shouldn't take a close look (that's for all my fellow "Twilight" series lover's). I don't know how our pets get hurt so much but I think it is time to look into pet health insurance! You think I'm kidding but there really is such a thing for moron's like us who need therapy for collecting pets! You know you all love coming to our petting zoo.
I am actually REALLY impressed that my husband can do these things. I never get to see what he learns in school and to see him in action... well I'm just darn proud! I really am. I can't believe I will be married to a "Dentist" in May and then a "Prosthodontist" in 3 years after that! It will be an awesome reward when we are finally done with all these schooling shinanigan's!
1 comment:
Jake,
You did a really good job on Bogies foot.You actually look like a surgeon. Stitch on....
Post a Comment