Friday, October 12, 2007


Where's the barney? (For those of you new to the term "Barney", in our household, it's a way of saying "nerd", "geek", and etc.) Jake is making a beautiful face in the background if you look closely.


We had such an awesome time at the Indians game last Thursday. The whole stadium was on their feet the entire time. We can't wait to go to another series game next week. GoTribe!!!

14 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Looks like fun. How'd you get tickets? Go Indians!!

Sarah said...

How fun! You guys look like you had a blast! I wish we could do something like that. Oh well.

The Larsons said...

What cute pictures! So fun to see. Wish we could have been there! Have fun at the next games. Molli's chub is so cute!

The Atwood's said...

A couple of the guys and us at school put in our names for "the draw" and whoever drew out had to sell tickets to the rest of us.

510Jen said...

Oh how I miss those Indians days how fun was that. Nice face Jake.

Lester Family said...

LOVE those Indians! Feeling a little jealous right now. Nate thinks that going to a game for this next series will help him recover?!?

Ashley and Cody said...

Your family is absolutely adorable. I love looking at your blog and you look great!! Will you be home at Christmas time?

chrissy said...

see you there thursday. GO TRIBE!!!

we better win :)

The Atwood's said...

We are actually staying here for Christmas this year, I'm so excited!

Annie said...

I love reading your blog it is so fun to see pics and just catch up all the time.

alliehoopes said...

The photo of the stadium (is it called a stadium even? It seems like no but non-sport-girl has no idea) is beautiful.

I commented back on my own blog. Basically you're doing it right, it is just pixels, not inches. Looks like you're changing things....I'm excited to see! Let me know if you need help. It's tricky.

alliehoopes said...

Sorry about the blog frustration. It looks great now!!

Haley said...

So jealous! We've been watching every game on TV and cheering on the Indians... even Cru throws his arms up in the air when we say, "GO INDIANS!"
And why is that just a typical Jake shot?!

Cindy Allred said...

I wonder where Molli gets her sassy looks? The game looks awesome!!