Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just Because


Good buddies!


This was about a month ago. Molli started throwing herself as far back as she could in her Bumbo after taking a bite. She wasn't throwing a fit or anything, it was like she just wanted to stretch.



Molli has two new things she does. One is where she sucks in her breath and makes this loud squeeking noise. Thus the reason for her nickname, "Squeeks". The other is this scowly, growly face she makes. When she makes it, she breathes in and out of her nose faster. It's so funny.


I swear I'm not on the phone that much.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute. I love those pictures of Molli. Gage on the phone cracks me up. Tucker doesn't do that though...he just takes pictures of himself nonstop w/ the camera phone. Tilly on the other hand...if there is a phone she is all about talking.

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Molli and Gage-what sweethearts! I LOVE those pictures of Molli-food pictures are always a treasure! Don't worry, Brooks is constantly pretending he is on the phone too-it's just fun!

The Larsons said...

So fun to see some pics of Molli! She is darling! I love the cheeks. They are chubbalicious! She is growing up too fast. Gage looks like quite the little man too.

Haley said...

Love to see the kids, I wish we could always live by each other!

alliehoopes said...

Cute! What are you doing on the color photos?

Lily (and the several children that have also sat in her bumbo) did that too. It seems like they just need to know that they can free themselves if needed. She outgrew the thing for a while when her legs were so chubby she'd get stuck, but now we use it again as a booster seat. It was wonderful at restaurants for a while too :)

Cindy Allred said...

Gage has that look that I often (Well o.k., once a year)get from Jake of "You are so bothering me"!