Creeping up on you??? It's almost November! Our ONE leaf changed color last month, I blinked so I missed it and now it's that deathly yellow color waiting for the wind to blow it to the ground! Enjoy, enjoy! It's the one thing I miss about Cleveland (okay I miss East Coast Custard too)
6 comments:
That is a beautiful picture!
Creeping up on you??? It's almost November! Our ONE leaf changed color last month, I blinked so I missed it and now it's that deathly yellow color waiting for the wind to blow it to the ground! Enjoy, enjoy! It's the one thing I miss about Cleveland (okay I miss East Coast Custard too)
So beautiful, such a talented photograper... with a great camera! Miss those pretty trees.
Absolutely beautiful! I love the fall!
Oh, I love this picture! totally am going through Ohio withdrawals during this time of year. :) miss ya!
I have to say that I am a little jealous of your fall time. Vegas pretty much never changes.
Post a Comment