Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You can never get enough...

I just finished reading a book called "You can never get enough of what you don't need." It's written by Mary Ellen Edwards. I seriously think everyone should read this book. It will make you grateful for everything you have and no matter what income you are living on, you will realize you have enough and to spare. It's not a book that's going to make you feel guilty about all the extras you buy but it will definately make you think and be more in tune with what you do with your money. My favorite quote of the book is, "you can never get enough of what you don't need, because what you don't need never satisfies." Think about that for a while...

4 comments:

510Jen said...

Thanks so much Sabrina I think this post was for me. I definitely need to get this book. Always wanting a good inspiring read. I like Mary Ellen Edwards. Great quote.

-J

GoatesGirl said...

She was at Womens Conference last year...such a cute, fun lady. I would love to read that book. Good idea, thanks!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

That's a GREAT quote! I love it. I completely agree. I would definatley like to read that book! Thanks for the idea!

The Larsons said...

My mother-in-law just read that book and was trying to get me excited enough to read it. Thanks for the second opinion! I'll have to have her send it. Thanks!