It's just quilting fabric. I found a quilting store in Chesterland out here. And yeah, I did make it. I think it's my new hobby these days? They're so handy for nursing.
Sabrina~ I have started to sell the nursing aprons online and stuff. It is a pretty good income (for us dental wives). Anyway I love visiting your blog it is always so fun! Hope all is well with you guys, talk to ya later!
8 comments:
So darling! What a neat twist on the traditional blanket. What kind of fabric is it?
Sabrina did you make that?
It's just quilting fabric. I found a quilting store in Chesterland out here. And yeah, I did make it. I think it's my new hobby these days? They're so handy for nursing.
WOW! Send me directions or a pattern please. Also I am going to chicago at the end of Sept or begining of Oct. SO tell me if you want to meet up!
That is so cute. I'd love the pattern!
Sabrina~
I have started to sell the nursing aprons online and stuff. It is a pretty good income (for us dental wives). Anyway I love visiting your blog it is always so fun! Hope all is well with you guys, talk to ya later!
Where is mine S? This is my first nursing baby you know. I know I'm am half way done I am only kiddin you.
J
I had to use your mothers account to get in here....cool nursing blanket but I don't reckon I'll be needinit soon....Dad
Post a Comment