Friday, September 21, 2007

One more thing today

I finally took Molli's 6 month pictures today. I remember when Jen Chandler took Gage's pictures at 6 months. He totally just sat there and smiled uncontrolably (Sydney, you

were there getting your son's done too). Not Molli. The only reason she stayed sitting was because she was on a chair and didn't want to fall off. However, she turned, twisted, bent, wiggled...but I got er' done. I haven't gone through all my favorites yet but I had to post these two because they are just her to a "T". Especially the tongue one. It is the pointiest, longest, busiest little tongue. Also, I took her to her appointment and she is 16 lbs. 4 oz. and in the 50% for everything except...you guessed it, her head! It's in the 75%. I really don't know where my kids get their heads. Jake can't find hats that fit all the time because they aren't small enough and I am just average sized (I think). So, who in our families has the big head? Come on, fess up!

Oh, and I always said I was never going to put a huge flower on my little girl's head. I always thought it was ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, the babies were always cute but I still had to laugh. Well, here is my attempt at it. Still not sure what to think about it. I just think Molli is cute, period.

8 comments:

Sydney said...

She is adorable!!! I love that first picture of her. Yes, I remember getting those six months pictures taken, I still have them in a frame on my wall. Now, does Easton have pictures....nope- he's the poor second child. Makes me feel guilty just thinking of it! Ugh, what a mom I am.

510Jen said...

Oh Syd bring him to Iowa I would love to take pictures of him.

Oh Molly he is soo cute what a fun obsession she has with her tongue. I love both of those pics of her. Aren't those headbands so fun to make!

510Jen said...

Oh ya how do you do the borders on the pics?

Lester Family said...

What a doll! You do take such great pictures! Do you remember taking pictures of Amelia...2 and a half years ago?? Still love them!

The Atwood's said...

Was it really 2 1/2 years ago? Oh my, time flies! I seriously can't believe it's been that long!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Just too cute for words!!! We can't wait for you to take our pics!

Claudia and Ron said...

Grandma thinks she is adorable - flower or no and you are a very talented photographer. I find hats don't fit me very well so I might be the culprit. However, the size of Nathan's head might negate that. ?????????????

alliehoopes said...

She is just cute :) You could put a bowl on a cute kid's head and they're make it look good!