I'm so excited to get Becky Higgins new Sketches book and it is OUT ON THE SHELVES! I know lot's of my friends always come over and look at the Sketches' books I already have so I'm just letting you all know that there is a newer, improved one (not that there was much that needed to be improved) that is going to be fabulous. Just click on her name above and you can get a little more information on it.
For those of you who don't know what they are, they are the best scrapbooking tool ever and I would seriously quit scrapbooking if I didn't have them. All you do is count how many pictures you want in a layout, open the section of the book with layouts for the number of pictures you have, and WALLLAAA! Many, many layout ideas for you to choose from. So, no sitting there for HOURS trying to decide where to put what picture and how to organize it. Also, she is all about simplifying so if you like simple scrapbook pages, I don't know why you are still sitting here reading this when you should be in the car on your way to buy one! :)
9 years ago
2 comments:
This is a test. only a test
This is not a test. This is a shout-out to my cute friend Sabrina who is being way too kind. Your book and layouts will be on their way to you next week. : )
Post a Comment