We’ve never been to Chicago with one year left to go
With your invitation to come how could we say no?
The Naperville “Last Fling” was so much fun
The carnival and paddle boats were number one!
With your invitation to come how could we say no?
The Naperville “Last Fling” was so much fun
The carnival and paddle boats were number one!
So many kids came to your house to watch the BYU game
It was so funny because you didn’t know half their names!
We loved following your van with those stickers your kids love
While you showed us downtown, the Sears tower always above.
Like, who left those rusty pants there and Why were these two kissing, kissing,…and kissing some more?!?
And were already regretting our departure on Monday
Jet-skiing at Michigan City beach was a BLAST!I would have never thought going slow would be scarier than going fast.
The skin-boarding and “wave-shplonking” was a sight to see
I kept wondering who the first injured one would be.

Scottie took care of that, falling right on his nose
You borrowed my burp cloth for the blood,
(you should have just used a hose!)
We were having so much fun, we didn’t want to go
Gage loved all his cousins and pretty much said, “no”.
But we had to leave with school starting the next day
We’ll return as soon as we can without delay!
We had the BEST Labor Day weekend with you
We can’t wait for December for visit number two.
6 comments:
Hey you! Looks like you guys had fun. Next time you are in Chicago tell me and I will come up and we can go shopping or something.
I didn't realize Chicago was that close to Iowa. We'll totally have to hook up.
I can't believe you were in Chicago and didn't call!!! We live in Naperville about 2 miles from "Last Fling". Anyways, looks like you had fun. Let me know if you come back.
Uhh yeah it is only 3 1/2 hrs. SOOO I would probably do an overnighter. We should really plan something.
Crap Michelle! I thought you went further East first and THEN to Chicago in a few months or so. Will you still be there in December?
Sarah- Yeah, we'll have to work something out. Maybe while the boys have school we'll just meet during the week sometime or something. THat would be fun.
We'll be here until the end of Dec. first of Jan. and then we're off to our next location. So if you are here in Dec., let us know!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment