Monday, July 16, 2007

Hair bows

I just learned how to make the alligator clips stay in Molli's thin soft hair. All you have to do is hot glue a piece of fabric (like fleece, or something thick like that) around the top part of the clip, then hot glue your flower or bow on to that. It makes it so the clip won't slide off her hair by giving it some grip. Nordstrom makes their bows that way. Anyway, everyone probably already new that but me since I'm new to the "baby girl" world.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmmm...I'm going to need to see a picture of one of your bows to really see how it is done. Ican't picture what you are saying in my head.

510Jen said...

Me too I was just going to say the same thing but you beat me to it. Post a sang picture

Sydney said...

Not that I'm in the market for bows since I'm sure I'll only make boys but just in case, I need to see a picture too.

The Atwood's said...

Okay guys, check out the pic.