Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kids, kids, kids


"What am I to do with this cute girl?"

We bought a bike trailer off "Craigslist.com" the other day and took it for a spin. Molli is looking at us like, "What the heck am I doing in here?" And Gage...well it is now apparent that he can practically sleep anywhere.



There is something wrong with this picture, but I just can't put my finger on it....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey woman I love your pictures. You have two adorable children. Gage looks like he is quite the character. And little miss Molli...well what can I say what a doll. Love the pics!

The Atwood's said...

Thanks! Yeah, Gage is funny. This is such a fun age don't ya think? I better Tucker is really fun right now too.

Sarah said...

Tucker is a blast...now tilly on the other hand...don't get me started. Just kidding. She is fun and HIGH MAINTENANCE!

Jordana said...

Hey Sabrina,
Jayna has that same swimsuit as Molli in that top picture, it's so cute! Where do you guys go swimming? We've been going to the Lyndhurst pool this summer, which I think is just a couple blocks from your house? Do you guys ever go there?

The Atwood's said...

Yeah, if we go to a city pool, it is the Lyndhurst one. But if it's hot enough, we usually stay here and go to my neighbors house.