Today, was "Souper Saturday" for Relief Society and since I'm on the RS activities committee, I was at the church from 9:30am - 3:00pm, crafting away! While I was off playing little miss crafty, Jake had the kids at home, slaving away, not having fun at all!!!
Okay, we all know that's not Jake. Actually, after they did some light cleaning, they had a "tea party" in the front room with their Shamu and tiger stuffed animals. I love that they are entertained like this so easily! Yes, they like electronics but we are still at the stage where hanging out together is darn fun.
Okay, we all know that's not Jake. Actually, after they did some light cleaning, they had a "tea party" in the front room with their Shamu and tiger stuffed animals. I love that they are entertained like this so easily! Yes, they like electronics but we are still at the stage where hanging out together is darn fun.
And as always, the silly photo.
1 comment:
Cute. Good job Jake.
Post a Comment