Sunday, June 12, 2011

This crazy life

I can't even begin to explain what we have been up to the last few months let alone the last week! I'm sitting here at my computer (in our friends house that we recently moved into) thinking "where would I even begin?" I would just call us "busy" but I hate that word. "Busy" sounds like we have been doing things of unimportance and seems like a way of life we can control. No, I won't call it that. I refuse. Instead, I will say,..."progressing at a rapid speed." Yes, that's what we have been doing. Progressing at an incredibly fast rate! That's better.

So, just because I have a minute where I am not progressing so quickly, I will post a picture of our super Gage. He broke his arm on our anniversary, during the time in which we were supposed to have our house clean and ready to close, AND be on our way to a lovely resort for two days. Poor little lamb! He cried and cried. However, now that the pain has resided, he is a bit proud of the injury (I have to admit I am a little too.) I never broke a bone but I guess Jake broke his arm at this exact same time of his life as Gage is in.

We borrowed saran wrap, duct tape, and a plastic bag from the hotel so he could swim. It looked like he was a super hero with a super blaster for an arm! It was super.

3 comments:

Claudia and Ron said...

Poor little fella!

Welch TLC said...

Sabrina,We need to catch up. Keep posting, I enjoy stalking you. (even 4 years later) Excited to hear about your move, hope all is well.Laura

firepits said...

Gage Man! I bet you've got some good stories to tell about how you broke your arm, the trip to the doctor, what all your friends said when they saw your cast . . . Life is full of ups and downs, bumps and bruises, but all you've got to do is keep getting up and moving on to your next great adventures! Try not to break any more bones, though, ok, superman?
Love and Hugs,
DorothySandy