Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Where oh where are the Atwood's going?

Well, if YOU know, could you please tell us?!? We do however, know some places that we will NOT be going. They just happen to be 4 of the top 5 that we picked. We just found out yesterday where the non-residents are going. 4 of them are going to: Germany, Alaska, California, and Colorado. Yes, our top 4 picks. Thank you very much Mr. Military Man who assigned them to the spots WE are supposed to go!!! You are just a ... SUPER.... MAN!!!!! Can you feel the bitterness yet?

I guess we still have Omaha, NE to hope for although, I'm not really sure how much I want to go there any more. But hey! Good news is that Oklahoma is now open!!!!!! Yah!!!! Okay, completely kidding. It is open but we do not want to go there. No, no. We're not bitter. No bitterness here... okay, ... maybe a little.

Yes, we will make the best of where ever we go so luckily I have some time to work myself up to being excited when they tell us, "Congratulations, you are going to LOUISIANA!!!"

Below are the maps of Prosthodontist slots in the Air Force. The year next to the persons name is when they got there. So, the longer they have been somewhere, the more likely it is that spot will be open unless there are extenuating circumstances (i.e. Vegas. The family there has health needs that are best met in Vegas). Also, the higher ranked they are, the more choice they get so they could possibly stay where they are by choice... "choice"... that's a funny word. I wonder what it's like to have a "choice"???

Okay, I'll stop being bitter now.

If you would like to cast your vote on where we were going, it would be fun to see if anyone can get it right. But I must go. Apparently Daxlee hurt Molli's "feelings" because she isn't sharing her toys in the bathtub. Now there is "choice" in action!!!
https://docs.google.com/viewer?attid=0.0.1&pid=gmail&thid=12ca76a122141ee0&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3D2%26ik%3D8d44c03f6e%26view%3Datt%26th%3D12ca76a122141ee0%26attid%3D0.0.1%26disp%3Dsafe%26zw&docid=c9fb19d90e6b8c47dae1e6ae13244829%7Cbfd21ffd3a91e9be7282cd87908b0717&a=bi&pagenumber=1&w=797

https://docs.google.com/viewer?attid=0.0.2&pid=gmail&thid=12ca76a122141ee0&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3D2%26ik%3D8d44c03f6e%26view%3Datt%26th%3D12ca76a122141ee0%26attid%3D0.0.2%26disp%3Dsafe%26zw&docid=045cc395a16997d92a6dc2c90d7c44fa%7Cf680172ff4681fc947c3b73e66136ccb&a=bi&pagenumber=1&w=797

No comments: