Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Swagger Wagon

I had to post this...so funny! I stole it off my in-laws blog (thanks Hay-hay)! The only problem is, this doesn't fit our family. We will NEVER BE a "swagger waggin' family"! Of course, you know what happens when you say "never"...

5 comments:

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Hilarious! love love love it. off to pass it on...

Anonymous said...

Actually Ican see the Atwood family in a Swagger Wagon. Sabrina you'll probably have one soon. May be Christmas or Mothers day 2011. Great video.

gregandlaura said...

we just watched this the other day! hahah - LOVED IT!
That note from gage is so precious! I would have cried!

Hayley said...

you know how we feel about minivans, but i have to say, we looked at the swagger wagon about a month ago & fell in love. i can't believe i'm saying that, but really, it was swagger at it's best. tat was even drooling.

MetroParks said...

You can't truely understand the "magnitude" of this video until you "gots" the swagger :)