
a

It is literally dropping "buckets full" of rain on us! It's been raining for the last couple of days. I have been catching rain water with these two big garbage barrels from Walmart lately. It's gotten to the point where I am using anything I can to catch rain water to use on my garden later. The watering can was placed under a steady drip as well as the dog water bucket and our wheel barrow. All were full the first day! I need more buckets!!
In the midst of all this rain, Molli has come up with her own version of "It's raining it's pouring." It goes:
It's waining it's pohing,
the ol' guy is snowing!
Bumped his head,
couldn't get up in da mowning!
the ol' guy is snowing!
Bumped his head,
couldn't get up in da mowning!
2 comments:
So I just read the other day that it is actually illegal to catch rainwater off your roof in certain parts of the southwest because people own the water rights. Crazy huh? Glad your buckets are full.
Wish we could hear Molli singing!!!
Oh Molli...
Post a Comment