I guess I'm not the only one who is "dog tired" around here. With school starting and Jake having to stay at work twice as long as he ever has, we are just plum tired around here. I wish I could fall asleep on the floor or chair like these little ones. Or, I would REALLY love to be pushed around in a stroller... but that's another dream for another time.

We got one of those tall tables off Craigslist about a month ago and Molli has found a way to get comfortable enough to sleep. I really just don't think that looks comfortable.

Daxlee on the other hand, prefers the floor. She's half on carpet and half on the hard tile. Don't you just wish you could fall asleep like that and not wake up to a sore back and neck? They look sooooo sweet and innocent.
2 comments:
Kiersten and Kaitlin fell asleep in the shopping cart yesterday. I wish that I'd taken a pic of Kiersten using a bag of cereal as a pillow. It really is amazing how they can fall asleep anywhere. Looks like they're all set for camping next week(:
They are so sweet girls! I wish that I could get comfortable like that too.
Post a Comment