Hey, that is awesome! Leave it up to kids to make us feel better even when we want to be miserable!Ha! I'm sad that we can't see you very often. Love ya! Brenda
I was watching this while I was holding Addy; needless to say...she thought it was funny too. She was laughing about as hard as Daxlee. It was so funny.
Ok that video was pretty adorable. I think i will show it to Parker to get him excited for his "Baby SIsta." I love the pics of your kids sleeping below. It is very precious but also pretty funny at the same time. Loved seeing your cute fam. When are you moving back to Cleveland? Deb P.S. Gage looks so handsome in his little coat and tie in you family pic. I love it.
what a wonderful way to start our Labor Day listening to those kids laugh. Thank you for sharing, can't believe how big Daxlee and Molli and Gage are getting. Laughter is a wonderful thing! Dorothy & Sandy
Soooo cute! Jaxon and I just got done watching this and he thought it was pretty funny. He laughed the whole way through and kept saying booboo (baby).Hopfully it helps prepare him for his little brother.
10 comments:
Hey, that is awesome! Leave it up to kids to make us feel better even when we want to be miserable!Ha! I'm sad that we can't see you very often. Love ya!
Brenda
They are SO cute! I love the faces and the belly laughs(: This is what being a mom is all about. Thanks for sharing.
Looks like they certainly inherited their mom's face. :)
I was watching this while I was holding Addy; needless to say...she thought it was funny too. She was laughing about as hard as Daxlee. It was so funny.
Ok that video was pretty adorable. I think i will show it to Parker to get him excited for his "Baby SIsta." I love the pics of your kids sleeping below. It is very precious but also pretty funny at the same time. Loved seeing your cute fam. When are you moving back to Cleveland?
Deb
P.S. Gage looks so handsome in his little coat and tie in you family pic. I love it.
I LOVE this!
We love that sound. We just don't know how we were lucky enough to get the cutest grandkids in the whole world. Mom & Dad
what a wonderful way to start our Labor Day listening to those kids laugh. Thank you for sharing, can't believe how big Daxlee and Molli and Gage are getting. Laughter is a wonderful thing! Dorothy & Sandy
awwww - I love baby giggles!
Soooo cute! Jaxon and I just got done watching this and he thought it was pretty funny. He laughed the whole way through and kept saying booboo (baby).Hopfully it helps prepare him for his little brother.
Post a Comment