

Molli and I went on a little date ourselves and went and ate icecream. After icecream, we went into Baby GAP to look for an outfit for our new baby coming (good thing we didn't buy anything because I was looking at the BOY clothes!) The moment we walked in the door at the GAP, Molli started ripping her shoes off. She ran over to the shoe section and started trying on every pair of shoes she could find! She was in heaven! I seriously don't know where she get's it from because I did not teach her that! I was kicking myself that I didn't have a camera with me.However, around that same time, I got pictures of her playing. These pictures signify everything Molli. She is a total Tomboy and although she loves her shoes and purses, she has to have her tools, mud, and dirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment