Monday, January 26, 2009

Update on us

Just some pictures of my cute little family and our new addition. This is one of my favorite pictures. Jake was holding Daxlee and Gage and Molli just had to come sit on his lap and look at her too. They all love this little girl so much.I was talking to my neighbor outside after we had just come home from errands and Molli and Gage were inside by themselves. When I walked in, this is what I saw:
Gage was being such a good big brother. He wanted to paint and thought that he would help Molli paint too. I'm really impressed because there wasn't paint anywhere else but the table and on Molli. I'm so grateful for a helpful big brother who is somewhat responsible too (I'm also grateful for "washable" and "non-toxic" paints).
You would think only a father would let his kids jump all over him like a jungle gym. Not in this case. This is actually our friend Johnny with our kids climbing all over him. Gage and Molli LOVE "Donny and Be-ty" (Johnny and Becky per Molli). They'll even ask me if the Foster's can come over and play. In fact, as I'm typing this, Gage just asked if I am going to have another baby?

I said, "Maybe, someday."

Gage,"Good, cause I want to go stay at Johnny and Becky's again."

I'm pretty sure the kids would choose to live with the Foster's and visit us on the weekends.
Molli has a thing for shoes. I have no idea where it comes from but she loves putting shoes on all the time. She doesn't care what they look like either. I took Molli to the mall one night for a "girl's night". We ate ice cream and then went to Baby Gap to see if we could find an outfit for our new baby. No sooner had we walked in the door when Molli spotted the shoe section, ran over, yanked her shoes off, and started trying on every pair there. It was really fun to see her get excited over SHOES!
Oh, and this picture is not in the store thankfully. She is wearing Gage's cowboy boots and I'm not exactly sure how or why she isn't wearing her skirt.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

COngratulations! You have such a cute family.

Becky Foster said...

I love your kids!! Gage can have a sleepover here anytime. I'm serious. I love the pics, and Daxlee just keeps getting prettier and prettier!!

TOVAR said...

Funny. . .Molli's picture looks like Abercrombie kids. It sounds like life is rolling on with Daxlee. Thanks for the pictures.

510Jen said...

Looks like Daxlee is fitting right in.

Oh my how Molly and Avery remind me of each other I think they would be BIG trouble.

gregandlaura said...

So cute! I love the last picture in the cowboy boots!

Hayley said...

i think we have another red-head baby on our hands. how lucky!

gage & molli are dolls too, by the way.

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

congratulations you guys! What a fun surprise that she was a girl!!! She is so sweet and is definitely one of yours-your cute kids all look alike!! I am so glad she is here safely and that you are all doing well. That is too funny that we both almost had an Ellee! Daxlee is way cute too! Can't wait to meet her and snuggle her one day!!! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Gosh how cute is that baby? The kids are all so darn cute, oh you too Jake. The boots are Molli girl, she seems pretty impressed with herself. The kids are growing fast, can't wait to see everyone and meet Daxlee

kim said...

sweet fam...we love you guys!! Thanks for the invite!

Becca said...

Cute pictures! I love it that Gage helped Molli paint on herself. Where did you get those cute cowboy boots? Parker has been asking for some everyday. By the way, thanks for the invite!

Aly G said...

Your kids are so cute. Love the painting idea Gage had. Don't you love all the surprises you can get in one day! Congrats on baby 3! Love the name. You look great! Hope all is well! Welcome to 3! It rocks your world right?

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness Molli is cute! I got your comment - don't stress about calling. I can't imagine how crazy life must be now with three hijos! Especially because you are super momma - you do everything. Oh, and yes, a certain someone's habits have been reformed. :) We miss you too so much. We might be driving through Texas this fall on our way to AZ. Can we visit if we do?