Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ultrasound #4

I had to share the 3-D image from my 4th ultrasound. There are some weird things going on and one of them is that the placenta has split into 2 parts (although, there is still a small connection between the two - and this isn't anything to worry about). Because of this, we have such a funny picture of our baby. He/She's head is sandwiched between the two placenta's! It also looks like it's making him/her pucker (Jake thinks that it's not a pucker, it's the result of living in Cleveland and he's not the father - you may not get that unless you are from Cleveland)! His/her lips look sooo big and like he/she has the squishiest little pudgy nose. I remember getting Molli's 3-D picture and thinking, "wow, she looks alot like Gage!" Not this one. I don't know who he/she looks like.Either way, I'm happy to know the little lamb has some pillows to lay his/her little head on!

11 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

That is hilarious! :)So your placenta split? Did they say why that happens?

Becky Foster said...

It's the cutest black little lamb I've ever seen.

Natalie said...

That is so interesting...and I'm wondering about the Cleveland lips...hmmm.
Of course he/she is so cute! True to Atwood form.

Becky said...

I'm still amazed with modern technology... you can "see" your baby while they're still in there. I am diggin' the pil-centa (pillow and placenta) That baby is a cutie! Can't wait to meet himmer (him and her combined):)

Sherrie said...

Ha Ha! Tell Jake he's too funny about the Cleveland thing. :) I'm glad everything's okay even with the placenta splitting. I've never heard of that before! Sabrina...you are one of a kind. :) So exciting that you only have a few weeks left!

MetroParks said...

You make me laugh! I'm excited to hear what is under the little lambs tail. So fun that you didn't find out.

gregandlaura said...

so cute!! that ultrasound is an awesome picture!!

Claudia and Ron said...

Looks like Molli to me!

Haley said...

I am loving those cheeks and lips! Can't wait to hear the news!

Alissa Allen said...

Hey! I can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or boy! How can you stand not knowing???? I loved your post about Jake's "twins". I hope he is feeling better. I miss you! Send me an e-mail soon and keep updating the blog!

510Jen said...

Sabrina!

This is the cutest little face. Can't wait to see what you have.