Just a few more videos. FYI, not many of their videos are clean so be careful if you are searching Youtube.com for more. The ones shown here are clean.
Be prepared, this one is deep...
This one is in French but Jake says that the funny thing is the guys really don't know french and they are "woo-ing" these girls with the few french words they know. Then, she asks "where is the swimming pool" in french and he doesn't know what she said. That's the part when they are at the statue and he says "no" a couple of times. Now watch...
9 years ago
3 comments:
Gosh Sabrina you are something. i love all the things you are thankful for and the way you relate it to us via the blog. gage is something ,molli adorable and you and jake made for each other. we love your family and we love you. glad old stoney is gone, sorry for your pain jake. keep the blog coming, with all the pics.
I actually like "Foux Da Fa Fa" though I don't speak enough French (um, baguette?) to really get much of what they are saying - even the list of words they know. I may add it to my play list. :)
Too bad I don't feel good about googling more with your warning. Thanks for being the master editor. Gérard Depardieu=mastery of the french language. Thanks for the giggle.
Post a Comment