Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Flight of the Conchords

Disclaimer: This may not be appropriate for some viewers. Watch at your own risk.

However, I think it is hilarious and those who know me, know I'm pretty "G" rated for the most part. I had to share this. I'm not going to say, "I'm sure we all know what this is like." Nope, not gonna say that. Nor am I going to say, "I can't believe people live like this." Not gonna say that either. Which leaves you with no idea whether it really relates to us or not. It's just funny whether it does or not. Okay, I'll stop now...

7 comments:

Becky said...

I just want to comment on that on. Yah! It's business time!
Thanks for the laugh!

Jordana said...

Ha ha, I've seen this before, but I forgot about it. Still so funny the second time!!!

Claudia and Ron said...

Many things to say but not much that can be. Way cute!

Diana said...

Up late with a crying baby - definitely not business time but still a great laugh. Thanks! (I think?)

Haley said...

Yah, we know about business time! I have my Wednesday shirt all ready, haha. Thanks!

Becky Foster said...

Can't get enough of these guys.

Natalie said...

I cannot stop laughing at that!