Saturday, May 24, 2008

We made it

I just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know that we made it to San Antonio today and are loving our house (inspite of the fact that we have no furniture, kitchen utensils, and etc.). Our truck is delivering everything on Tuesday so it should be a fun next few days. Our new address is:

1123 Cougar Country
San Antonio, TX 78251

I will post more when we actually have internet and some pictures.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

FABULOUS! So glad you guys made it safely. So how far away from Austin are you?

Sherrie said...

Hooray that you made it! You're missed already. :) Sabrina, I LOVE the picture...it's beautiful. When I finish getting this house painted I'll find the perfect spot for it and send you a picture to see what you think. :)

Natalie said...

We miss you a ton already. But at least we have all your food to remember you by!

thekerrclan said...

Glad you made it safely. Keep us updated as you get settled in your new place.

Welch TLC said...

What a relief, I was going to call but do not want to be annoying or make you think I am stalking you. I am happy you made it. Hey I noticed the conference for CADA this year is in San Antonio. Could me and all of CADA stay at your house?

Haley said...

Hooray, let a new life begin, good luck! I'm anxious to know how things are...

Dave and Loralee said...

I didn't even get to say goodbye!! :( And we have a thank you note for Gage! I'm glad you guys made it safely and I'm excited to see what you're up to-thank goodness for blogs!

510Jen said...

congrats on your new journey can't wait to hear more about it. you are gonna love it!

MetroParks said...

Wahoo!Congratulations. I find that I still look for you in the preschool line - weird that your not there. Hope you have fun moving into your first home! By the way did they ever find renters for you old place. (The Flinder's may be interested in August if it is still open.)

Janene said...

I'm glad y'all made it to Texas safe. Last night Luke wanted to know if he could play with Gage. I told him Gage lives in Texas now. He said, "Um, well I guess I'll just see him at preschool then." It was kind of sad because I had to explain that he lives too far away. =)

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

Go Cougars! Does this mean you will all start talking with a Texan drawl, Y'all?

Blondie said...

WOW, you guys have been busy!! I hope San Antonio treats you well. Your house looks great, you'll get to make so many more friends now! We miss you guys!