Yes - I did take these pictures all by myself.
No- I absolutely cannot take a picture without making atleast 1 funny face. I just can't. Ask my family and they will attest to the fact that I have many child hood funny face photos. I don't know why I do it but I like to refer to it as "a talent".

Unlike Gage and I, Molli only makes two faces. These were literally taken a few seconds apart. Drama, drama.
And this is Molli at dinner time when she massacred the Pasta Con Chicken I made. She's so delicate!
I talked to Jake tonight. He said it's definitely alot of work. He said it's weird because right now, he's a 4th year dental student, somewhat respected, and feels really comfortable in school. However, today, he feels like a "third grader who doesn't know anything." His roommate is there to become an Air Force "Chaplan" - he found that kind of funny since he's a big fan of M*A*S*H.
We both agreed that this has been a long day. I'll be doing something (like scraping 1/2 an inch of ice off my car from last nights ice storm) and think, "This isn't so bad, I'm doing really good considering it's been . . . 2 days? Are you kidding me? It's only been 2 DAYS?" Jake said he wakes up at 4:45am and just go, go, goes and thinks, "we've been out here a while, it's got to be like 10am or something." He checks his watch to find out that it is only 7am.
Yet, I know that he could be one of those over in Iraq who won't be back for a year or so and again I think, "this isn't so bad."
4 comments:
Oh, I totally got teary reading your last few posts...but I have to tell you...it stinks while your going through it, but the reunion is awesome, and the bad memories fade fast. :) He's so lucky he got to do it while still in school! I've never heard of that. Awesome. If you ever need someone to talk to...call me! What is hilarious too, is Andrew's roommate was a Chaplan too! Too funny. Congrats on making it this far...and, I know you'll do awesome being the awesome mom you always are. I honestly think it is harder on the men. Oh, I've been meaning to tell you, I figured out the "Costco Profile" thing. Thanks! Also...your hair is ADORABLE! Love the bangs! You could pull off any do though. :)
I totally feel your pain! I love the fun pics! Your hair looks good by the way! :) When Jake gets back the reunion will be GREAT in many different ways! ;)
Cute hair...hope you are hanging in.
Hang in there. Luckily you'll be spending some time with family! Jared still tells stories of COT and it's been 3 years! He'll definitely need a nap when he gets home.
Love your new look. It's a perfect cut for you!
Post a Comment