


Jake and I returned from the Dominican on Sunday night. Jake was there for 10 days and I met him there for the last 4 days. We had a REALLY fun time and I just wanted to post a few pictures. I'll find time to post more later. These 3 photos describe what the majority of our time was spent doing; playing on the beach and drinking Pina Coladas/Miami Vices. All our food was free so we felt it was very important to take advantage of these drinks! Oh, and I have to say, they had THE BEST coconut ice cream I have ever tasted. I'm missing it already.
9 comments:
*sigh* that beach is so beautiful... I sure miss the tropics! I'm glad you guys had such a good time over there!
FUN! Why did Jake have to go there? Lucky DOGS!
He goes there twice a year to do free dentistry. I just got to meet him for the resort portion this year with it being the last time for a while.
How fun is this lucky you. I should have done this. Who watched the kiddies?
Jealous! That looks sooooo inviting right now! Thanks again Sabrina for helping me learn about photography! I am even more excited about it after coming over and seeing what you do! I am sure i will be calling in the future with questions! :)
How fun! It looks like you had a great time. I would love to be at the beach right now. I am so jealous!
A little taste of paradise sounds so good when the temperature outside is 20 degrees. Did we tell you we are planning our next winter get-away for 2009? We're going to Texas....we hear there is a new bed & breakfast opening there that caters to families with small children called The Atwood Inn. :-)
Okay...sooooo jealous. I guess I didn't know that you were doing that! Matt and I should have done that this year... He was so sad to not be there.
Wow Sabrina! Loved the beach pictures...it helps me remember that somewhere there is still sun...just not here in Cleveland! Whoo hoo!!!
Post a Comment