Sunday, December 23, 2007

Favorite Holiday Appetizer

Okay, so if you still haven't been able to find a great appetizer recipe to take to your Christmas dinner or Christmas Eve Dinner, then you NEED to bring this one. I LOVE, love it and we have taken it to a couple of parties we've been to. I don't know about you guys but we never eat brie so it's fun to eat something different. This came from the Pampered Chef holidays recipe book. Make it and let me know how you like it.

Oh, and I use walnuts instead of pecans and crackers just because that's what we already had. And one more thing, I wear rubber medical gloves to clean out the pepper and then the chopper. The first time I did it, I didn't use gloves and even though I washed my hands REPEATEDLY after touching the pepper, I had to get something out of my eye with my finger and... oh it was horrible! My eye burned, stung, and watered for the next hour. Let that be a lesson to you all.

1 comment:

H.Cook said...

One of my favorite appetizers is very similar to this (we wrap our brie in pillsbury crescent rolls then top with all the toppings, so good!) I hope your family had a great Christmas!