White Hanes T-shirt from Wal-mart - $5
White Boxers from Wal-mart - $2
White stockings and green dye - $10
Jake in a skirt - Totally and utterly PRICELESS!
Oh, he was a beauty. Speaking of "beauty" isn't Gage just the best little Captain Hook you ever did see? He LOVED his costume. He didn't want to hold his trick or treat bag at first because he didn't want to put down his sword and hook.


I also had to post what Gage does during his free time (when he's not Captain Hook). He rides his bike for hours as many days as he can. This picture is the best part about it. I will sit on the porch and read or something while he rides up the street and back. Everytime he comes back, he does a quick check to see if I'm looking. Then, he stares forward, pursing his lips to keep from smiling because he's soooo proud of himself and doesn't want me to see that he knows I'm looking. One time, I pulled Molli in the bike cart behind me, Jake rode his bike, and Gage rode his bike 2 MILES! We were so proud of him. I can't believe how big he is getting.
6 comments:
Very cute costumes! I can'te belive that Jake agreed to wear tights! That is awesome.
We still can't believe Jake wore tights-I think Brad has been a little bit of an influence on him (good or bad, I'm not sure). Anyway-we thought your costumes were GREAT! Thanks again for last night-we had a blast!
That is great! You guys are so much fun! I love it!
haha -I DO NOT feel bad for making Greg dress in all yellow anymore! I am so proud of Jake and will always use his example when it is needed for extra bribery. :)
Awesome costumes I love it.
Great costumes, Sabrina. I did the dye thing this year too. Great, isn't it? And I can't believe how grown up Gage looks riding that little bike. Was he even walking when we left? WOW!! My own boys loved riding up and down that street too! Reading your blog and looking at your pictures floods my mind with good memories. Thanks.
Post a Comment