
Laura Martin made this jean jumper for Molli and I can finally take pictures of her in it! She is so talented! I'm thinking I just need some more hairbows for little miss Molli... anyone want to send me some out of the goodness of their hearts? I know, I know, we all wish we had a few more hairbows...and a few more hours to MAKE those hairbows. Oh, and I finally painted Molli's toes. This is the second time in her 8 months of life (the first time, she was a new born so she couldn't move...this time I forced her still). I don't know when the next time will be because she didn't like sitting there for this.
Another story: Tonight, we sat around our neighbors firepit enjoying Halloween and would listen to the kids on the monitor. Well, Jake turned it on again to check and Molli was crying. Being the wonderful husband he is, he went and took care of her. He hadn't returned for a while so I decided to go see what was up. He was in Molli's room with her matress taken out, and in the process of moving her crib down. I guess Molli had climbed and fallen OUT of her crib and was all the way to the door trying to get out! She is 8 months! Gage didn't even crawl until 10 or so let alone stand up in his crib! I can't believe it. I don't know what we're going to do with this child.
7 comments:
I fear Easton is going to do that anyday. We still haven't moved his mattress down yet and we need to! Maybe this weekend after hearing your sad story.
OH my gosh! I am so excited to see pictures!! She looks so adorable!! I can't believe she crawled out of the crib! was she ok?? I have been thinking about that a lot lately, but keep telling myself Braden is too young, but I guess now I will listen to my instinct! :) Oh- love the tinkerbell too! Where did you get that cute costume! OH- Congrats on San Antonio! YAY!! Ok- I'm done!
Yes, Molli is safe and sound. I actually had to make her costume because all the store ones were so horrible. It wasn't too hard though. And you KNOW my motto, "I only do it if it's easy."
Love the pictures of Molli. So Cute! I've been asking Andy for a few weeks to move Andrew's mattress down, and he hasn't done it yet. I told him about Molli and he said "I guess I better do that now."So thanks for the extra push! ;)Glad to hear she is okay! And, as far as the bows, you know where to go! I can do it REALLY cheap for you if you want. :) I think all baby girl needs a bow for every outfit!
So cute!! The Tink costume is darling, too. Where's the rest of the family's Halloween pics? C'mon, it's been a whole day! :)
That's amazing that Molly's already doing the "climbing out of the crib" thing. Maybe she'll decide it wasn't that helpful and give it up for a while.
I'm really going to have to have you teach me how to post pictures on my blog site. It says to click on the "add picture" icon but my vast intelligence apparently isn't that vast because I can't find it. Just tell me I'm a barney and then tell me how to do it. :)
So sad for Molli. I'm glad she is okay! Okay her toes are so cute. and that dress is adorable. I am impressed w/ your photo taking abilities! I'm gla dyou had a good halloween..where is Gage's costume?
Wow, I am sooo thankful my kids do not do that! Poor Molli...
Post a Comment