Saturday, September 29, 2007

Heart and Soul

If you want to be grateful for the kids you have, in http://www.footprintsphotography.com/ and under "Galleries", click on "heart and soul". My friend who works in the NICU at Rainbow Babies told me of these photographers who go in and shoot photos of babies after they have passed. She said they are amazing and the families just love having these pictures of their littles ones they only got to hold for a few days or even a few hours. It will totally rip your heart out but if you are daring and want to see, take a peek. I personally can't handle looking at them but I know many families are grateful that these photographers are willing to do such photos. Be grateful for the little ones you have...

2 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

oh my goodness, i looked at those pictures and couldn't help but cry. It took me back to when Tanner was in the NICU. It is so sad, but makes me feel soooo grateful that we now have two healthy boys.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

What an amazing gift this girl gives to these families. She takes beautiful photos. I cried looking at them and am so grateful I have three healthy happy kids.