Friday, August 17, 2007

Odds and Ends

Just a quick plug for this fun book. Becky recommended it on her blog and it looked like something that would appeal to me and my life of trying to scrapbook in between running a household. So, I bought it and.... I love it! I've only read 1 1/2 chapters but it is so simple and fun to read. So, thanks for the recommendation Becky!

This is the phone we've had for the past, I don't know, 4 years? Caddy chewed it a year or two ago. It was SO comfortable against the ear! And...This is our new phone. We're just so excited for this change in our lives! It's the little things that count, remember that.
This is our little soon-to-be school boy practicing his letter. He is soooooo excited for preschool. He starts August 28th and just can't contain himself. We're so excited for him too. He's such a smart little fart!
Okay, so Molli started out SITTING UP on the red blanket in the top picture (bottom right hand corner). A little bit later and she was on the floor on the other side of the room. A few minutes later she was by her swing (the bottom picture). She is soooo ROLEY POLY!
Gage LOVES the sprinkler.

Is this not the scruffiest cutest little dog you've ever seen? This is our Labradoodle Bogey. He is THE cuddliest most laid back little dog. He kind of looks like the bigfoot, Harry off of "Harry and the Hendersen's".
We had a fun time riding horses in Starvalley. Molli was on her first crazy horse ride. After taking this picture with her, the horse named Jasper started raring up. She's going to be a horse whisperer, I just know it! And look at my cute little cowboys, Jake and Gage on a Paint named Toby.
Molli loves swinging in our backyard.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I know all about the chewed up phones, and glasses, and books, and remotes.....you get the picture. I love that pic of Molli in the swing. What a cutie!

The Atwood's said...

Oh man. Caddy is horrible at chewing. One time she went all the way upstairs, got Jake's NEW Oakley prescription glasses off his bedside table, brought them downstairs and tore them to shreds! She was so proud of herself.

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures of the family on the horses. That is really scary that the horse started running. Saxon loves to roll all around the room. It is pretty funny.