Thursday, August 09, 2007

Not Slacking

I'm really not trying to slack on my posts. Our laptop is sick and may very well be on it's death bed. It's at the intensive care unit at Best Buy a.k.a. "The Geek Squad". They've had him for 2 days now and are thinking...dare I say it... that his hard drive is...(pause for a sniffle)... CRASHING! OHhhhh!!! What a world, what a world (said like the wicked witch did as she was melting, from "The Wizard of Oz")!!!!!!

Anyway, all my photos from Christmas on are on that laptop, including the ones from our recent vacation so no photo blogging for me until he's fixed (what makes me think my laptop is a "he"? Maybe because "Sony" just seems like a boy name....hmmm deep thoughts... snapping back to reality).

As you can see, I'm just not the same with out my little guy (once again, talking about my laptop not my son). Hopefully, he'll be fixed soon and we can continue normal blogging with out all this crazed talk!

No comments: