Brin- you are so gorgeous!! that means that I have known you for 5 years- crazy!! hope all is well!!A'Lisha
LOVE the picture, Sabrina. I don't care if it ends up as your profile photo or not. You are just adorable and the picture is fabulous. : )
too kind, too kind.
I can't believe it was 5 years ago I started working at Huntsman, which is where I met A'lisha. That was a great time, I do miss you all there.
I really love that picture of you. And all the other cute, fun pictures you have taken. You're awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Brin- you are so gorgeous!! that means that I have known you for 5 years- crazy!! hope all is well!!
A'Lisha
LOVE the picture, Sabrina. I don't care if it ends up as your profile photo or not. You are just adorable and the picture is fabulous. : )
too kind, too kind.
I can't believe it was 5 years ago I started working at Huntsman, which is where I met A'lisha. That was a great time, I do miss you all there.
I really love that picture of you. And all the other cute, fun pictures you have taken. You're awesome!
Post a Comment